Get a work permit
Work permits and applications for temporary workers, business people, students and caregivers in the Live-In Caregiver Program.
Exemptions ending for certain travellers entering Canada
Effective January 15, 2022, 00:01 (EST), some foreign national travellers who were previously allowed to enter Canada without being fully vaccinated will now be required to be fully vaccinated in order to enter Canada. There will also be changes to testing and quarantine exemptions for certain travellers, regardless of citizenship, entering Canada.
Floods in British Columbia
If you’re directly affected by the floods, you may be able to
- get free replacement of documents that are lost, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible due to the floods
- ask for urgent processing and a refund for an application you’ve submitted because of the floods
- change, extend or restore your status, including
- pausing your studies if your school is in the flood area
- changing your employer if your workplace is affected by the floods
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: