Systemic investigation with a focus on mental health
In May 2022, the Ombudsman announced the launch of a systemic investigation with a focus on mental health. This investigation will focus on mental health resources for Primary Reserve members who participate in domestic operations. In particular, we will look at access to those resources.
We are now analysing the information we received from questionnaires and interviews.
Publication of the report is anticipated for 2023.
Contact us if you have any questions: OmbudsmanSystemicInvestigations-EnquetesSystemiques@forces.gc.ca
We are ready to help.
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-828-3626
- Submit a question or complaint through our secure online form
- Live chat with an agent 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday to Friday
- Book a phone call with an agent
- Email an agent for information or assistance
- Email for general office inquiries
- Email media relations
Office of the Ombudsman
100 Metcalfe Street 12th Floor
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: