Expungement: Step 5 - Get a photocopy of a document to support your identity
From: Parole Board of Canada
- 1. Check if you are eligible to apply
- 2. Get court and/or police documents
- 3. Get your Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Prepare sworn statement or solemn declaration
- 5. Get photocopy of document to support your identity
- 6. Get photocopy of document to support your relationship with the deceased
- 7. Fill in and sign the Application form
- 8. Complete the checklist and mail your expungement application
Step 5 - Get a photocopy of a document to support your identity
You must submit a clear photocopy of a valid document that supports your identity. This government issued (federal, territorial, provincial or municipal) document must have your name, date of birth and signature on it (examples of these include a driver’s license, a health card or passport).
Should you have any difficulties in providing a copy of this document, please contact the Parole Board of Canada at 1-800-874-2652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: