Expungement: Step 1- Check if you are eligible to apply
From: Parole Board of Canada
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Parole Board of Canada currently has limited capacity to process Record Suspension, Expungement and Clemency applications, which will result in delays in their processing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1. Check if you are eligible to apply
- 2. Get court and/or police documents
- 3. Get your Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Prepare sworn statement or solemn declaration
- 5. Get photocopy of document to support your identity
- 6. Get photocopy of document to support your relationship with the deceased
- 7. Fill in and sign the Application form
- 8. Complete the checklist and mail your expungement application
Read all the steps carefully before starting your application.
Please note that incomplete or missing information could lead to the application being returned to you and/or delay its processing.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: