Free rapid tests for non-profit and charity organizations
Based on the information you provided, your organization may be eligible for free rapid tests from the Canadian Red Cross, a local participating pharmacy or your provincial/territorial government.
Canadian Red Cross
The Stop the Spread and Stay Safe! program is for community organizations that deliver frontline or direct critical services or supports. This includes:
- registered charities
- non-profit organizations
- Indigenous organizations
If you're a non-profit located in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan, you may be eligible to receive free rapid tests from a local participating pharmacy through their rapid antigen screening program for small and medium-sized organizations.
- Register to get rapid tests from participating neighbourhood pharmacies
- Register to get rapid tests from Shoppers Drug Mart
Find out what pharmacies are participating on our list of pharmacies.
Pharmacy may charge a training and handling fee.
Learn more about what will be required to get test kits.
Note: If you want to get test kits from a Shoppers Drug Mart location, you must register through their portal. To get test kits from other pharmacies, you must register through the participating pharmacies portal.
Provincial and territorial governments are also deploying test kits to essential workplaces through their provincial/territorial screening programs
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Please note that we may share the information that you provided with your provincial/territorial governments and our partners.
- Benefits of workplace testing and screening
- On board with workplace testing: Henry Mizrahi (Lesters Foods)
- On board with workplace testing: Hélene V. Gagnon (CAE Inc.)
- How business and employees can stay safe while operating during COVID-19
- About the free rapid test program for small and medium-sized organizations
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- Off-label advertising and sale of rapid tests under workplace screening program: Interim enforcement approach
- COVID-19 testing, screening and contact tracing
- CCOHS Guidance on Rapid Testing in the Workplace
- CCOHS Infographic: COVID-19 Rapid Testing in the Workplace
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: