Is your charity’s T3010 filing deadline approaching? Don’t wait: File online! It’s fast, easy, and secure!

Registered Charities must file their annual information return no later than six months after the end of their fiscal period.

2 men and a woman working on portable devices surrounded by office equipment and statistical illustrations.

My Business Account: the most efficient and secure way to file!

Many registered charities filed online for the first time in 2020. We encourage all charities to file their annual information return through My Business Account (MyBA); returns are processed much more quickly and it’s easy to use. Once an organization is registered for MyBA, you, your employee, or your representative can apply for registration as a charity, file a return, receive or send CRA correspondence, and update your account information.

Get step-by-step help to register and access your charity’s online account by consulting our MyBA reference guide

What’s in it for you

A pull down chart with a pie graph and lines.

Filing on time ensures your charity’s information is displayed on the List of Charities the next day. 

A computer screen features a checklist.

The online version of the T3010 identifies all the forms and sections you need to complete. It also reminds you to upload your charity’s financial statements and other required attachments before submitting your return. This minimizes the risk of errors or incomplete returns. 

A computer shows a checkmark on the screen.

The date you submit your return through MyBA is the date that we officially receive it. MyBA ensures the return has been received by the CRA – there is no need to fax or mail additional copies.

How to get started

  1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for MyBA or, if you are an authorized representative, sign up for Represent a Client.
  2. File your charity’s annual information return through MyBA. You can complete it over multiple sittings and have several directors review it.
  3. Once submitted, your return is instantly processed and the public portion of your financial information will be available on the List of Charities the next day.
Birds-eye view of a family of three on their portable devices.

Need any help? We’re here!

A man with glasses types on his laptop while sitting on his couch.

You can also contact the Charities Directorate client service section at 1-800-267-2384 if you require assistance using MyBA or completing your charity’s information return. Our representatives are standing by to help you Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, local time.

Page details

Date modified: