Student and Graduate Hiring
Are you a self-motivated team player who is ready to gain some practical experience in the workforce? If so, come and join one of Canada's top employers for young people.
We are looking for people like you to fill a variety of exciting and challenging jobs in various areas, doing work that matters to all Canadians.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to work as a CRA student you must be enrolled in a recognized academic institution as full-time secondary or postsecondary students, or enrolled on a part-time basis at an academic institution due to disability. In addition, you must meet the minimum age requirement in the province of work.
Why work with us?
- Enrich your academic program
- Develop your employability skills
- Explore your interests
- Get insight into a career as a federal public servant
- Find your future career
Apply to the following student recruitment inventories:
- Student process - Atlantic Region
- Student process - Quebec Region
- Student process - Headquarters (Ottawa)
CRA Indigenous Student Employment Program (ISEP) processes:
- Quebec region ISEP process
- Atlantic Region ISEP process
- Western Region ISEP process
- Headquarters (Ottawa) ISEP process
In addition, if you are enrolled in an approved CO-OP/Internship Program, contact your school’s program coordinator to explore opportunities to work with us.
Student rates of pay
The CRA rates of pay for students are available on the student rates of pay page.
We hire graduates for a wide range of entry-level positions and apprenticeship or developmental programs, which include:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: