List of charities and other qualified donees
Only qualified donees, including Canadian registered charities can issue official donation receipts for gifts they receive from individuals and corporations. Find a charity or other qualified donee, their current status and any available public information.
(Charities Listings) Confirm registered status; review contact information and information filed on annual returns.
- Canadian amateur athletic associations
Canadian amateur athletic associations currently registered or revoked.
- Foreign charities that have received a gift from Her Majesty in right of Canada
Foreign charities currently registered, previously registered, or a recipient of a gift before January 1, 2013.
- Low-cost housing corporations for the aged
Low-cost housing corporations currently registered or revoked.
- Municipal or public bodies performing a function of government in Canada
Municipal or public bodies currently registered or revoked.
Municipalities currently registered, revoked or terminated.
- Prescribed universities outside Canada
Prescribed universities currently registered or revoked.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: