Services for persons with disabilities

Help for persons who have a hearing or speech impairment

Teletypewriter (TTY)

If you use a teletypewriter (TTY), call 1-800-665-0354.

Operator-assisted relay service

If you use an operator assisted relay service, you can contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) during business hours. You do not need to authorize the relay service operator to communicate with the CRA.

Sign language interpreter

If you need a sign language interpreter and you give the CRA notice, they can have a sign language interpreter at an interview or meeting.

Help for persons who are blind or partially sighted

If you have difficulty filling out regular print forms and returns, you can file them in braille or in large print. To get your publications in the format you want, go to Order alternate formats for persons with disabilities or call 1-800-959-8281.

Community Volunteer Income Tax Program

If you have a modest income and a simple tax situation, community volunteers may be able to prepare your tax return for you. For more information, go to Free tax clinics.

Related links

Page details

Date modified: