Tax credits and deductions for persons with disabilities
Tax credits and deductions are available for persons with disabilities, their supporting family members, and their caregivers.
I want information on:
Find out how you can benefit
Meet the people who may be eligible for the disability tax credit or other government programs for persons with disabilities.
- What can persons with disabilities claim as a deduction or credit?
- GST/HST Information – Goods and services that are exempt
supplies or zero-rated for the GST/HST
- Excise gasoline tax refund
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Authorize or cancel a representative
- Services for persons with disabilities
- Disability benefits
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: