Pension and savings plans income
Find out about reporting your pension and savings plans income.
Services and information
- Line 11300 – Old age security (OAS) pension
Report old age security pension income.
- Line 11400 – CPP or QPP benefits
Report Canada Pension Plan and Quebec Pension Plan benefits, and more.
- Line 11500 – Other pensions and superannuation
Report pension and superannuation income, other than OAS, CPP, and QPP.
- Line 11500 – Other pensions and superannuation: Pensions from a foreign country
Report pension income received from another country.
- Line 11600 – Elected split-pension amount
Report pension income that you and your spouse or common-law partner have elected to split.
- Line 12500 – Registered disability savings plan (RDSP) income
Report income received from a registered disability savings plan.
- Line 12900 – Registered retirement savings (RRSP) income
Report amounts withdrawn or received from a registered retirement savings plan.
- Line 13000 – Other income: Lump-sum payments
Report lump-sum payments from pensions and deferred profit-sharing plans received when leaving a plan.
- Line 13000 – Other income: Retiring allowance
Report retiring allowance or severance pay received.
- Line 14600 – Net federal supplements paid
Report guaranteed income supplements received.
- All types of income
List of the types of income to report on an income tax and benefit return.
Forms and publications
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: