Tax slips - Personal income tax
Slips are prepared by your employer, payer or administrator.
When you will receive your tax slips
You should have received most of your slips and receipts by the end of February. However, you may not receive your T3 and T5013 slips until the end of March.
Request a copy of a tax slip
You can get a copy of your current and prior year tax slips if you have not received it, or it is missing or lost.
Types of tax slips
- T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T4A Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income
- T4A(OAS) Statement of Old Age Security
- T4A(P) Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits
- T4E Statement of Employment Insurance and Other Benefits
- T4RIF Statement of income from a Registered Retirement Income Fund
- T4RSP Statement of RRSP Income
More tax slips
- T3 Statement of Trust Income Allocations and Designations – slip information for individuals
- T2202 Tuition Enrolment Certificate
- T1204 Government Services Contract Payments
- RC62 Universal Child Care Benefit statement
- RC210 Working Income Tax Benefit Advance Payments Statement
- RRSP contribution receipt – slip information for individuals
- PRPP contribution receipt – slip information for individuals
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: