Severe and Permanent Disability Benefit - Before you apply

Before you apply

If you are acting on behalf of an applicant, you must provide proof of authorization to represent that person (e.g. power of attorney, trustee or guardian appointment).

If you have Canada Student Loans and student loans from British Columbia, Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador or Saskatchewan, you only need to fill out one application to have both your Canada Student Loans and provincial loans assessed for cancellation. If you have student loans from another province or territory, contact the student aid office for that province or territory to find out about their repayment assistance programs.

Note: The Canada Student Loans Program does not reimburse any fee that may be charged to you by your physician or nurse practitioner to complete the Medical Report form.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: