Youth jobs and internships
Are you looking for a paid work experience? Travel and work in different regions across Canada where you will meet new people and learn about other cultures. Develop new skills, establish contacts in your field of study and boost your career possibilities, all while having loads of fun and adventure.
- Young Canada Works – account login
- Students and graduates – Young Canada Works
- Checklist for summer students – Young Canada Works
- Checklist for interns – Young Canada Works
- Employers – Young Canada Works
- Checklist for employers – Young Canada Works
- Conservation curriculum internships
- Conservation paid post-graduate internships
- Meet our ambassadors - Parks Canada Youth Ambassador
Services and information
Discover how Young Canada Works offers a variety of summer jobs and internship programs to job seekers and employers.
Take part in paid post-graduate and curriculum internships in the field of conservation and contribute to a variety of conservation research and treatment projects.
Plan a safe and rewarding volunteer placement.
Apply for the most epic summer job! As a Youth Ambassador, you will inspire others to experience Canada’s rich and diverse natural and cultural heritage.
Become an ambassador for the Arctic and participate in the Students on Ice Arctic expedition, traveling with other students from around the world.
Leave your home province or territory to work in a rural or suburban area in another province or territory and share your culture while gaining bilingual professional experience.
Improve your second language in a professional context while discovering a new region of the country. (Available only to Explore bursary recipients.)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: