The Canadian Forces Manual of Drill and Ceremonial
Provides step-by-step instruction on all foot, rifle and Canadian Forces ceremonial drill movements and procedures.
(Supersedes A-PD-201-000/PT-000 dated 2006-11-17)
Issued on Authority of the Chief of the Defence Staff
Publiée avec l’autorisation du Chef d’état-major de la Défense
LIST OF EFFECTIVE PAGES
Insert latest changed pages and dispose of superseded pages in accordance with applicable orders.
The portion of the text affected by the latest change is indicated by a black vertical line in the margin of the page. Changes to illustrations are indicated by miniature pointing hands or black vertical lines.
Dates of issue for original and changed pages are:
|CHANGE 5 (only) - Chapter 14 - Band Drill||14-1-1||2014-06-15|
|CHANGE 4 (only)||1A-3||2006-05-17|
|CHANGE 3 (only)||3-15||2005-03-16|
|CHANGE 2 (only)||1-1-4||2004-01-30|
|CHANGE 1 (only)||1-2-3||2003-02-13|
Zero in Change No. column indicates an original page. The use of the letter E or F indicates the change is in English or French only. Total number of pages in this publication is 684 consisting of the following:
- A-DH-201-000/PT-000, Canadian Armed Forces Manual of Drill and Ceremonial, is issued on authority of the Chief of the Defence Staff.
- This publication is effective on receipt, and supersedes:
- the edition of 15 June 2006 ; and
- corresponding Canadian Forces Administrative Orders dealing with military honours and gun salutes. These will be cancelled by a separate message once distribution of this manual is complete.
- Suggestions for changes shall be forwarded through normal channels to National Defence Headquarters, Attention – Director History and Heritage.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: