Services and information
Paying down debt, what to do if a collection agency contacts you and getting help with debt.
Improving your credit score, correcting errors, ordering your credit report and more.
Choosing a mortgage, renewing your mortgage, paying-off your mortgage faster and more.
Lines of credit, personal loans, payday loans, financing a car and what to consider before you borrow.
Choosing a credit card, resolving an unauthorized transaction, joint credit cards and more.
Refinancing your home, home equity lines of credit and second mortgages.
How your loan payments may increase if interest rates rise.
Understanding the terms and conditions of loans, lines of credit and more.
What we are doing
- New members and mandate for National Steering Committee on Financial Literacy
- Remarks by Lucie Tedesco, Commissioner of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada, at the Annual Industry Session 2017
- Consumer Alert: Banks must obtain consent before issuing credit cards
- Remarks by Jane Rooney, Financial Literacy Leader, at the Conference Board of Canada
- Payday loans
- Auto Finance: Market Trends
- The role of financial literacy in financial decisions and retirement preparedness among seniors and near-seniors
- The Link between Financial Confidence and Financial Outcomes among Working-Aged Canadians
Tools and calculators
Compare and choose financial products that suit your needs and keep track of your budget and financial goals.
Plan for life's changing financial responsibilities and priorities so you can make responsible financial decisions and reach your goals.
Includes workshops, videos and materials to help you increase your financial and personal money management skills and knowledge.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: