Services and information
Scholarships, grants and funding opportunities for students whether part-time, full-time, with dependents, with disabilities and from low or middle-income families.
Student loans, grants, scholarships and how to pay back student loans.
RESP, Canada Learning Bond, and how to save for post-secondary education.
How to become an apprentice, grants, loans, tax deductions, and apprenticeship programs.
High school diploma, prior learning assessment and recognition, and foreign credential recognition.
Scholarships, bursaries, education programs and schools for Indigenous peoples.
Schoolboards, how to enroll kids in school, be involved in your kids’ education, provincial and territorial ministries of education.
College, university, choosing a program, credential recognition, and paying for school.
Apply to study in Canada and extend your study permit.
Information for anyone planning to study or pursue a research project in a foreign country.
Repayment assistance estimator, education calculators, budgeting tips, and program search.
Job opportunities and hiring programs for students and recent graduates.
Search Canadian CEGEPs, colleges and universities to find the school that matches your needs.
Profiles, application and admission information for Canadian CEGEPs, colleges and universities.
Programs that help students get the skills they need for their career.
What we are doing
- Government of Canada helps 80 Indigenous youth overcome barriers to employment
- Bridging the digital divide in six northwestern Ontario communities
- Scholarship Available for Occupational Health and Safety Students in Canada
- Government of Canada highlights National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Official Languages Minority Schools in Canada
- Inventory of Essential Skills and Apprenticeship Tools and Programs
- Second Language Immersion Schools in Canada
- Canada Learning Bond (CLB) Participation
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: