Defence Team News – July 7, 2020
Defence Team News - July 7, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
Messages from the DM and CDS
- Your questions answered: Travel restrictions and the future of telework
- Tools for the Defence Team to support Business Resumption
- Defence Team, send us your questions about resuming work!
- For more information, check out these resources:
- Recommended Public Health Measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- DM/CDS joint directive - DND/CAF COVID-19 public health measures and personal protection
- Mandatory course for all personnel: The COVID-19 Awareness Course is now available on the Defence Learning Network (DLN). To access the DLN please visit the appropriate site based on your connection:
- DWAN/DVPNI: http://dln-rad.mil.ca/login-lien/index-eng.jsp
- Home Internet: https://dln-rad.forces.gc.ca/login-lien/index-eng.jsp
Once you have logged on, perform a ‘catalogue search’ for “COVID” and you will see the result “COVID-19 Awareness / Sensibilisation à COVID-19 MITE 122255”. Choose it and click register. The course should take between 60-90 minutes to complete.
Defence Team COVID-19 – Mental health and Wellness
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in a high degree of uncertainty and disruption to our lives, and it is not unusual to feel a heightened degree of anxiety and worry about the potential impact on yourself and your family. As we continue to navigate through this uncertain time, Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- In accordance with the Joint CDS/DM Directive for the Resumption of Activities, all DND and CAF managers who manage civilian employees must complete the Establishing Effective Virtual Teams (X175) course by NLT 15 July, 2020. The course duration is approximately 30 minutes.
- Civilian Managers: Please complete the course through the Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) GCCampus (available off of the DVPNI). Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Defence Team Managers Network at P-OTG.email@example.com
- Military members who manage civilians: Please complete the course through the Defence Learning Network (DLN) (available on or off of the DVPNI). Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact: CAF.RegistrationRequiredTraining@forces.gc.ca.
- CSPS Virtual Café Series: Keeping Canada Safe – Talking National and Public Security – July 14, 2020
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: