Defence Team News - April 06, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Supervisors/Managers: What to do when you receive a notice of occurrence
- Year-End Leave - Unavailability of Guardian and HRMS
- Ask the Expert: Getting new moms moving
- icTalks / icCafe — Engaging the community to strengthen our information capacity! (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- GBA+ Leads to Improved Safety for All Operators of the MSVS SMP Truck (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- The 2021 Your Say Survey is now live for Regular Force and Primary Reserve members
- This Could Be You! Become a military court reporter
- Reminder: Year-End Review FY 2020-2021 (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Don’t wait until it’s too late! Retirement planning starts now!
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
Web page resources
Mental Health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out! This session will focus on student hiring. Our Expert will be:
- Roxanna Kendall, Manager National Student Hiring Team.
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. Check out the information in the new ‘Resource Tab’ section at link. PREVIEW Resource Tab - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College. New information in the ‘Upcoming Events’, ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and ‘Other Professional Development Assets’ sections too. The Torch is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: