Defence Team News - March 9, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Recognizing harassment and violence in the workplace
- Tips for the Defence team to avoid ‘burnout’: Getting help in difficult times
- The web team needs your help!
- Liz Hoffman Memorial Commendation nominations
- Virtual Shout-outs are back for 2021: Congratulate a colleague today
- Acting Chief of the Defence Staff announces the 2021 Canadian Armed Forces General and Flag Officer senior appointments, promotions, and retirements
- CAF improves relocation benefits policy
- Message from the Clerk of the Privy Council and Secretary to the Cabinet, Ian Shugart
- Message from the Interim Clerk of the Privy Council and Secretary to the Cabinet, Janice Charette
- Defence 365—New name, same great features and products (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Reminder: Year-End Review FY 2020-2021
- Public Service Pride Action Committees – Call-out
- Defence Team: DND T4/Relevé 1 slips are now available
- Defence Team: Reimbursement for tax advice related to Phoenix pay issues
- Vacation and compensatory leave carry-over for 2021
The Maple Leaf
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
Web page resources
Mental Health and Wellness
Mental Health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out! This session will focus on performance management.
Our experts will be:
- Raluca Muresan, Senior HR Advisor / Performance Management Program
- Fikri El Ouahabi, Manager / Performance Management Program
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. Check out the information in the “Opportunities” section at link. PREVIEW Opportunities - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College (You are now leaving the Government of Canada website). New information in the ‘Upcoming Events’, ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and ‘Other Professional Development Assets’ sections too. The Torch is accessible on both the DWAN and internet. Save the link to your personal device for access anywhere / anytime.
- Update: Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention Training
- CSPS Virtual Café Series: Talking Space Exploration with Lindy Elkins-Tanton and Sarah Gallagher
March 19, 2021
- icTalks / icCafe — Engaging the community to strengthen our information capacity! (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: