Defence Team News - March 30, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- The 5 Ws of the Defence Team’s new Lessons Learned System
- Learn to use our new tools! Training available for Microsoft Teams and OneDrive
- Register for Canada Army Run: Virtual
- Defence CIO Message — Disposition of Information Under Litigation (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Watch this recap of the #WordsToAction discussion (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Public Service Pay Centre Video: How Does a Leave of Absence Impact Your Pension?
- Association of Canadian Financial Officers (ACFO) – Change to Membership Dues
- Civilian Employees: Knowing Your Position
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave cash-out for 2021
- Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar: Improving Pay Outcomes for Civilian Employees
The Maple Leaf
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
Web page resources
Mental Health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Creating Connections Fireside Chat with Lockheed Martin Canada (You are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- WiDS Virtual Speed Mentoring Event (You are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- For more learning opportunities, please visit Canada.ca/school.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: