Defence Team News - February 9, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Officials from DND/CAF will be invited to complete an anonymous MINDS program evaluation survey, available here, in English and French. The survey should only take 5 minutes to complete and will serve to inform the MINDS program’s future outreach strategy and programming
- Cyber Security Awareness Month – Email Phishing Exercise… The Results Are In! (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Multicultural Calendar 2021 – now online! (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
- The Conduct After Capture Training Centre is now recruiting
- RCAF Perspectives…Putting RCAF Pers into Perspective (Accessible only on the National Defence network)
The Maple Leaf
- Military Spouse Employment Initiative: Sara Schnabel
- Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment achieves Initial Operational Capability of the Engineering Flight Test Rationalization
- Redefining Resiliency within the Workplace
- RMC Cadet Dining Hall’s kitchen production capacity increased with reduced carbon footprint
- The Evolution of Logistics Training in a Pandemic Environment
- DRDC scientists doing outreach for International Day of Women and Girls in Science
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
Web page resources
Mental Health and Wellness
Mental Health and Wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
This session will be an introduction to compensation resources and information regarding onboarding of new employees on your respective teams.
It will cover various general topics including: pay schedules, basic benefits, and resources to contact for more information for your specific questions.
Our Experts will be:
- Huy Van, Team Lead, Compensation Services, Consultative Team
- Samantha Gifford – Technical Advisor
- Marquee Moments in Public Service History: The 2008 Financial Crisis (rebroadcast)
February 12, 2021 | Webcast
- Data Conference 2021: An Integrated Data Community for Building Back Better
February 18 and 19, 2021 | Webcast
For more learning opportunities, please visit Canada.ca/school.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: