Defence Team News - July 13, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Ask Me Anything: Pride Season (accessible only on the DWAN)
- HR-Civ's Total Health Programs invites you to join the August virtual webinar: Talking with youth about suicide and mental health in a post-pandemic context
- The Respect in the CAF mobile application gets a new design, new tools and improved navigation
- Changes to Benefits to Improve Working Conditions
- Section 34 managers: Approving employee payable time
- Public Service employees: Are you having a baby or adopting a child?
- Launch of PeopleSoft Pay System (Phoenix) Upgrade 9.2 (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Managers: The cost of vacant positions
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
- Updated Defence Team COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Work
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. The Presentations in the “CAF Professional Development (PD) System’ section at the link below have been updated:
New information in the ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and the ‘Upcoming Events’ sections also.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: