Defence Team News - July 06, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
- Reopening Strategy & Summer Posture Released
- ADM(HR-Civ) Summer Directive and Guidance for Defence Public Service Employees and Managers
- Joint DM/A-CDS Message: Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (Summer 2021 Posture)
Messages for the Defence Team
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- Over 50 Virtual Shout-Outs received on National Public Service Week
- Want to be part of the Veterans’ Week video series?
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (accessible only on the National Defence network)
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
- Updated Defence Team COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Work
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
The Maple Leaf
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. The Presentations in the “CAF Professional Development (PD) System’ section at the link below have been updated:
New information in the ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and the ‘Upcoming Events’ sections also.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: