Reports and publications: Federal labour standards
The following information is a reproduction of Labour Standards publications which summarize the information contained in Part III of the Canada Labour Code.
While these publications provide basic information. They are not intended to replace the actual text of Part III of the Canada Labour Code, the Canada Labour Standards Regulations and other related regulations.
Reports and publications
- Balancing work and home life
- Evaluation of the Labour Standards Program
- Final report of the Right to Disconnect Advisory Committee
- Flexible work arrangements: What was heard
- General holidays – Continuous operations
- Notice relating to the Canada Labour Code – Part III
- Progressive discipline
- Report of the Expert Panel on Modern Federal Labour Standards
- Rights on termination of employment
- Summary of part III of the Canada Labour Code
- Unjust dismissal
- Unjust dismissal – A guide to the hearing process
- Unjust dismissal – Mediation process
- Wage Earner Protection Program
- Wage recovery – Guide to an appeal hearing
- What we heard: Developing greater labour protections for gig workers New
- What we heard: Modernizing federal labour standards
Infographics and posters
Archived information is available for:
- research, or
- recordkeeping purposes
This information is not subject to the Government of Canada web standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived.
To access archived reports not appearing on this webpage, please refer to the Government of Canada Publications Catalogue.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: