Contact us


Employer Contact Centre

Employers seeking more information on the Work-Sharing Program may contact the Employer Contact Centre to find the following information:

Employer Inquiry Unit

Service Canada has created an inquiry unit for employers affected by COVID-19 that are seeking general information related to the Work-Sharing Program. Employers may send inquiries to


Employment Insurance Call Centre

For general questions about their Work-Sharing Employment Insurance benefits and payments, employees can call the Employment Insurance Call Centre. Please note that for privacy reasons, Service Canada is unable to disclose information specific to an employee’s file to employers.

Page feedback
Did you find what you were looking for?

If not, tell us why below:

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.

Thank you for your feedback.

Date modified: