Health concerns consultations
Health Canada recognizes that one of the key challenges in governance today is meaningful public involvement in policy and programme development, service delivery, and legislative and regulatory initiatives. Canadians are better educated and informed than ever before, and they expect to have a say in public policy decision-making. On this page, you will find an overview of current public consultations in which you can take part, and you can find out about past consultations as well.
What Information is Available
This section provides information on consultation opportunities going on in the area of Health Concerns.
Find more information on the departmental consultation activities.
- Consultation on the future of tobacco control in Canada
- Consultation Proposed Order Amending Schedule III to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Regulations Amending Part G to the Food and Drug Regulations with Respect to Aminorex
- Consultation - Proposed Order to amend the Schedule to the Tobacco Act (Menthol)
- Consultation - Proposed Order Amending Schedule VI to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Regulations Amending the Schedule to the Precursor Control Regulations with Respect to Six Chemicals Used in the Production of Fentanyl
- Consultation on New Regulations for Antimicrobial Resistance Related to Veterinary Drugs
- Consultation on Potential Measures to Regulate Tobacco Packages and Products
- Notice to Interested Parties - Proposed Order to amend the Schedule to the Tobacco Act (Menthol)
- Consultation Proposed Regulations Amending Certain Regulations Relating to Access to Diacetylmorphine for Emergency Treatment
- Consultation - Proposed order amending Schedule III to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and Regulations amending Part J of the Food and Drug Regulations with respect to methylphenidate
- Consultation - Proposal regarding the scheduling of W-18 under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its Regulations
- Consultation - Proposal regarding the scheduling of AH-7921 and MT-45 under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its Regulations
- Consultation - Proposal regarding the scheduling of 2C-phenethylamines under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act and its regulations
- Notice of Pre-Consultation - Draft Tamper-Resistant Properties of Drugs Regulation
- Consultation - Regulatory amendments regarding the salts of apomorphine, cyprenorphine, narcotine, papaverine, carbamethidine, oxpheneridine, ethoheptazine, metethoheptazine, metheptazine, dextromethorphan, dextrorphan, levallorphan, levargorphan and cyclazocine
- Consultation - Proposed Regulations Amending Regulations under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act with Respect to the Issuance of Licences and Permits
- Consultation - Regulatory Amendments Regarding Barbituric Acid, Naloxegol, Methylnaltrexone, Catha edulis Forsk, Cathine and Cathinone and the Salts of Nalmefene, Naloxone and Naltrexone
- Order Amending the Schedule to the Tobacco Act
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: