Application for the Atlantic International Graduate Program
Note: If you are applying for this program, you may be eligible to apply for a work permit if your employer needs to fill the position urgently. See Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program - Work Permits.
Get ready to apply
Read the Instruction Guide (IMM 5497) for important information about your eligibility, fees and how to apply.
Get your checklist and forms
- Document Checklist [IMM 5498] (PDF, 436.74KB) July 2018
- Use your checklist to make sure you include all the forms and documents you need.
- Place the checklist on top, as a cover to your application package.
Forms for the employer to fill out
- Offer of Employment to a Foreign National – Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project [IMM 5650] (PDF, 851.81KB)
Note: The employer must fill out the form and give it to you to submit with your application. You must read and sign the declaration at the bottom.
Forms for you (principal applicant) to fill out
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 553.83KB) March 2017
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19KB) August 2014
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39KB) December 2012
- Economic Class – Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program [IMM 5501] (PDF, 703.58KB)
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570KB) September 2018
- Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1.76MB)
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 609.23KB) September 2015
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51KB) December 2016
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB) June 2015
Use the instruction guide to fill out your application forms.
- Fill out the form on your computer instead of by hand. It’s easier and reduces mistakes that can cause delays.
IMM 0008 is a barcode form. Make sure you validate it and submit all the pages:
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.
- One or more pages with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Use white, high-quality and non-glossy paper.
- Use a laser printer if you can.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on the top of your application package.
Pay your fees online
Find out how to pay your fees.
Submit your application
Mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 8900
The CIO will make sure your application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to a different office to be processed. That office will contact you if it needs other documents from you when it starts processing your application.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: