Apply for a child’s passport: Who can apply
You can only apply for a child’s passport if you’re
- one of the child’s parents (if you’re not separated or divorced)
- the parent who has custody of the child (if you are separated or divorced) with the correct documentation
- Include all documents (including any divorce judgment) that refer to the custody of, mobility of, or access to the child.
- the child’s legal guardian, with the correct documentation
- Include all legal documents proving your legal guardianship of the child.
Each legal parent or guardian should sign the application form. We may contact the other legal guardian or parent.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: