Record Suspension: Step 8 – Complete the Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- 1. Criminal Record
- 2. Court Information
- 3. Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Local Police Record Checks
- 5. Document to Support Identification
- 6. Schedule 1 Exception Form
- 7. Record Suspension Application Form
- 8. Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- 9. Provide Payment of Processing Fee
- Before you submit your application
Step 8 – Complete the Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
Please note that this Step is only required if your first offence was committed on or after June 29, 2010. You may wish to include information on the circumstances of your offence(s) to help with the processing of your application.
As per section 4.1 of the Criminal Records Act, you must clearly describe how receiving a record suspension would provide you with a measurable benefit AND sustain your rehabilitation into society as a law-abiding citizen. Fill in all sections of the Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form.
If you do not fill in all sections, the Parole Board of Canada will return your application to you. If you do not have enough room to include all the requested information, attach additional pages to the form.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: