Record Suspension: Step 7 – Fill in the Record Suspension Application Form
Step 7 – Fill in the Record Suspension Application Form
You must use the Record Suspension Application Form.
- Answer ALL questions in the Record Suspension Application Form.
- If you do not answer all of the questions on both sides of the form, the Parole Board of Canada will return your application and documents.
- Print in BLOCK letters using black ink only.
Tip: If you need more space to include all the information, attach additional pages to your application.
Make sure to include the $644.88 (CDN [Canadian dollars]) Record Suspension Application Processing Fee in a certified cheque, money order or bank draft payable to the Receiver General for Canada, or through the completed credit card payment form. The Parole Board of Canada will not accept a personal cheque. Do not send cash.
Make sure that you have:
- Answered all questions on both sides of the form;
- Answered all questions truthfully and completely;
- Signed and dated the form. As the applicant, the form must be signed by you;
- Included the $644.88 (CDN) application fee (Payable to the Receiver General for Canada);
- Photocopied all of your application documents for your own records and future reference .
Tip: The Parole Board of Canada must be able to contact you now and in the future. If we cannot contact you or verify your information, your application may not be processed. If your mailing address changes, you must send the Parole Board of Canada a letter with your new mailing address. This letter should include::
- Your name;
- Your Record Suspension Application Personal Reference Number;
- Your new mailing address; and
- Your signature. As the Applicant, the letter must be signed by you.
Send the letter to:
Parole Board of Canada
Clemency and Record Suspension Division
410 Laurier Avenue West, 5th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R1
Important: Even after you receive a record suspension, you must continue to advise the Parole Board of Canada of any changes in your address.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: