Record Suspension: Step 7 – Fill in the Record Suspension Application Form
- 1. Criminal Record
- 2. Court Information
- 3. Military Conduct Sheet
- 4. Local Police Record Checks
- 5. Document to Support Identification
- 6. Schedule 1 Exception Form
- 7. Record Suspension Application Form
- 8. Measurable Benefit/Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- 9. Provide Payment of Processing Fee
- Before you submit your application
Step 7 – Fill in the Record Suspension Application Form
You must use the Record Suspension Application Form.
- Answer ALL questions in the Record Suspension Application Form.
- Print in BLOCK letters using black and blue ink only.
Tip: If you need more space to include all the information, attach additional pages to your application.
IMPORTANT: The Record Suspension Application Form is only valid for 12 months from the date you sign it.
Make sure that you have:
- Answered all questions on both sides of the form;
- Answered all questions truthfully and completely;
- Signed and dated the form within the last year. As the applicant, you must sign the form.
Important: If you do not answer all the questions on both sides of the form or do not sign the form, the Parole Board of Canada will return your application and documents.
The Parole Board of Canada must be able to contact you now and in the future. If we cannot contact you or verify your information, your application may not be processed. If your mailing address changes, you must send the Parole Board of Canada a letter with your new mailing address. This letter must include:
- Your name;
- Your Record Suspension Application Personal Reference Number;
- Your new mailing address; and
- Your signature. As the Applicant, you must sign the letter.
Important: Even after you receive a record suspension, you must continue to advise the Parole Board of Canada of any changes in your address.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: