Child Health Topics
The Public Health Agency of Canada produces and has access to a wide range of research material and other resources for parents and families who have questions and concerns related to the health and well being of children.
What information is available?
In this section, you will find information on child health topics, listed alphabetically. You will also find links to external resources to find out about conditions and factors that may affect the health and development of children.
You may also be interested in:
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Breastfeeding and Infant Nutrition
- Community-Based Support Programs
- Child and Youth Rights
- School Health
- Healthy Settings for Young People in Canada (2008)
- The Well-Being of Canada's Young Children (2006)
- Family-Community Resources
- Early Childhood Development Encyclopedia
- About Kids Health
- Baby’s Communication Checklist
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: