National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI): Related links
National Immunization Strategy
- National Immunization Strategy: Objectives 2016 – 2021
- National Immunization Strategy
- Vaccine Coverage Goals and Vaccine Preventable Disease Reduction Targets by 2025
Global immunization context
- National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG) Resource Centre
- National Immunization Technical Advisory Groups (NITAGs): guidance for their establishment and strengthening
- Comparison of NITAG policies and working processes in selected developed countries
Vaccination awareness materials
- Seasonal influenza awareness materials
- Vaccination awareness materials
- Vaccination and pregnancy (factsheet)
- Vaccine safety (poster)
Projects of interest
The Canadian Vaccination Evidence Resource and Exchange Centre, your online immunization resource centre! Building the capacity to improve vaccine acceptance and uptake through the curation of evidence-based resources.
This free, school-based, online learning platform based on a province’s science, health and social studies curriculum, is designed to raise student literacy around the importance of vaccines. Developed by teachers to inspire digital-age students in support of UNICEF Canada.
A digital vaccination record for Canadians, CANImmunize is a free digital tool for Canadians that securely stores your vaccination records and helps you get vaccinated on time.
Other related links
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: