Information for human resources specialists: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
The following page provides human resources specialists with information on testing (rescheduling, second language evaluations, test accommodation measures), and on staffing policies for bilingual positions while the situation related to COVID-19 is ongoing.
More information will be added as the situation evolves.
Letters to heads of human resources
- 2020-07-08: New Public Service Commission unsupervised test of reading comprehension for level B or C
- 2020-06-30: Update on Public Service Commission second language interviews for levels B and C
- 2020-06-23: Extension of measures supporting departments and agencies
- 2020-06-04: New Public Service Commission unsupervised test of written expression for level B or C
- 2020-05-22: Assess candidates at your convenience using pre-recorded video interviews
- 2020-05-12: New Public Service Commission second language interviews for levels B and C
- 2020-05-08: Expansion of Public Service Commission measures to support departments and agencies
- 2020-03-30: COVID-19: Information for human resources specialists – tools available
- 2020-03-24: Measures to increase Public Service Commission support to departments and agencies
- 2020-03-16: Testing and support from the Public Service Commission
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: