Information for human resources specialists: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
The following page provides human resources specialists with information on testing (rescheduling, second language evaluations, test accommodation measures), and on staffing policies for short-term or emergency hiring for positions that are related to the COVID-19 situation or that ensure the effective functioning of the Government of Canada.
More information will be added as the situation evolves.
Letters to heads of human resources
- 2020-05-22: Assess candidates at your convenience using pre-recorded video interviews
- 2020-05-12: New Public Service Commission second language interviews for levels B and C
- 2020-05-08: Expansion of Public Service Commission measures to support departments and agencies
- 2020-03-30: COVID-19: Information for human resources specialists – tools available
- 2020-03-24: Measures to increase Public Service Commission support to departments and agencies
- 2020-03-16: Testing and support from the Public Service Commission
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: