Executive Counselling Services
Since 1990, Executive Counselling Services (ECS) has helped public service leaders bring out the best in their careers through quality individual and organizational counselling. Our services enable the senior professional and executive community to maximize individual well-being and achieve organizational effectiveness.
ECS is unique, personal, and above all, confidential. Discussions and findings from your sessions are for you alone. ECS programs will provide the personalized services you need to move your career forward:
- Developmental Assessment – Our comprehensive personality and professional interest assessments will help you recognize your strengths and understand your leadership style.
- Career Development Planning – Bring new focus to your development by identifying your strengths and potential learning experiences. In consultation with experienced psychologist and executive counsellors, you can clarify a strategy for moving your career and life goals.
- Coaching Services – This highly focussed and personalized approach to continuous learning will build on your strengths and help you achieve the results you're looking for.
- Preparation for Board Interviews – Our coaching and simulated boards will help you overcome the intimidation factor associated with selection board interviews; the in-depth feedback will ensure you're prepared for the actual interview.
- Career Challenges – ECS services will help you identify challenges unique to your career and your workplace. With you, we seek innovative solutions to the demanding situations you encounter in your career.
- Transitions – Whether you seek a change or it comes upon you, work with us to help the change work for you.
ECS is a cost-recovery service paid for by your employer. For more information about our billing methods, please see our fee structure.
Proven Sources of Expertise
ECS counselling and coaching services strengthen leadership competencies for individuals and organizational applications through two proven sources of expertise:
- ECS counselling psychologists offer extensive experience in assessment, program development and counselling. They are well versed in the latest career counselling techniques and assessment devices.
- ECS executive counsellors possess a combination of specialized training and practical knowledge of the executive environment. Most are senior executives from the public and private sectors. Their networking skills keep them in the mainstream and you in the know.
Whether you are seeking new directions in your public service career or considering ways to enhance your current position, ECS has the expertise and tools to help. Through consultation, coaching and counselling, we can help you make difficult decisions and turn challenging situations into development opportunities. Through services tailored specifically to your situation, our counselling psychologists and counsellors can help you recognize your options and achieve your goals.
Make the call that will bring out the best in your career
Customized programs provided by Executive Counselling Services have been designed to provide the personalized services you need to move your career forward. Select the program or programs that best addresses your personal and career needs.
Executive Counselling Services has professional counsellors in major cities across Canada. To bring out the best in your career, call ECS today at 819-420-8784 or e-mail us at CFP.SCC-ECS.PSC@canada.ca. ECS is a cost-recovery service paid for by your employer.
Note: Our e-mail address recently changed to CFP.SCC-ECS.PSC@canada.ca. If you e-mailed us recently and have not heard back, it may be due to the e-mail change. We encourage you to e-mail us again and apologize for any inconvenience.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: