HR Management Toolkit
Administration Manuals and Ordering Test Material
(The following links are accessible only to federal government employees)
- Administration Manuals
- Ordering of test material on-line (test material can only be ordered on-line)
In accordance with its published service standards, the Personnel Psychology Centre will send test material to clients within five (5) business days of receiving a test order for paper and pencil tests, excluding delivery time. Canada Post, our service provider, has its own service delivery standards that vary across geographical locations. Clients should plan for additional delivery time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional information (copies of the screens you will encounter when registering and when using the system).
Notice: Organizations will receive invoices when answer sheets are received by the PPC or when all test material is returned by the department or agency.
Human Resource Management Information
- PPC Products and Services - Price List
- Public Service Commission tests
- Test Security
- Advancing Your Employment Equity Objectives
- Enhance fairness and reduce bias in the content of assessment tools
- Human Resource Management Decisions
- Doing Assessment?
- Reviewing past accomplishments and experience
- Structured Selection Interview
- Management Potential
- Assessment Tools for Everyone
- Where Can You Get As Much For So Little
- Employment Equity Issues
- The PSC has modified the "Guidelines for Assessing Persons with Disabilities".
- Guidelines for Fair Assessment in a Diverse Workplace: Removing Barriers to Members of Visible Minorities and Aboriginal Peoples
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Assessing for Competence Series
- Testing in the Public Service of Canada
- Date modified: