Change my address

Change my address service will allow you to change your address information with CRA before you file your tax return, keeping your information up-to-date and ensuring you receive your payments and correspondences.

Choose from one of two ways to access Change my address:

Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners

Log in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).

Partner Login / Register

Option 2 – Using a CRA user ID and password

Log in with your CRA user ID and password, or register.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: