T5008 slip

Use this slip to report one transaction (or more than one transaction involving identical securities for the same client) you made for a person. There are three slips printed on each T5008 sheet.

The reporting requirement for securities transactions does not apply to transactions for which an information return is required under section 202 (payments to non-residents) or section 204 (estates and trusts) of the Income Tax Regulations. For information about payments to non-residents, see Payments to non-residents of Canada.

You can get a PDF or PDF fillable/saveable version of the Form T5008, Statement of Securities Transactions slip.

T5008 slip image
T5008 slip

Customized T5008 slips

For those who fill out a large number of slips, we accept certain slips other than our own. To ensure accuracy, follow the guidelines for the production of customized forms or see Information Circular IC97-2R19, Customized Forms.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: