Line 12700 – Taxable capital gains

You may have a capital gain or capital loss when you sell or transfer capital property. Some common types of capital property include land, buildings, shares, bonds, fund and trust units.


Questions and Answers about capital gains.

Forms and publications 

Related topics

Page details

Date modified: