Completing Schedule 3
Schedule 3 is divided into eight sections for reporting the disposition of different types of capital properties, and to calculate the amount of taxable capital gains to enter on line 12700 of your return.
- Qualified small business corporation shares
- Qualified farm or fishing property (QFFP)
- Publicly traded shares, mutual fund units, deferral of eligible small business corporation shares, and other shares
- Real estate, depreciable property, and other properties
- Bonds, debentures, promissory notes, crypto-assets, and other similar properties
- Other mortgage foreclosures and conditional sales repossessions
- Personal-use property
- Listed personal property (LPP)
- Capital Gains (or Losses) from Information Slips
How to report your capital gains (or losses) from T3, T4PS, T5, T5008 and T5013 information slips.
- Determining your taxable capital gains (or losses)
Reserves (T2017), reduction on flow-through entities, adjusted capital gains on gifts (T1170)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: