Repayment Assistance Plan – Apply


To apply for repayment assistance:

If you qualify, you have to reapply every 6 months to continue on the plan.

Apply for assistance at the NSLSC

Note: Students with loans from Prince Edward Island must also apply for repayment assistance with their province. Contact your provincial or territorial student aid office to find out more.

Page details

Date modified: