Defence Team News - May 25, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Total Health Webinar: The Impacts of ADHD on Both Work and Play
- Launch of Pride Season – Send Your Video Submission by May 31!
- Ask Me Anything: Asian Heritage Month - Recognition, Resilience, and Resolve
- MINDS Expert Briefing Series: Panel Discussion on Indigenous Forces
- Weaving Traditions: Keynote presentation celebrates Indigenous Awareness Week
- Improvement to the DND 404 Driver’s Licence
- Share your thoughts on the five proposed designs for the National Monument to Canada’s Mission in Afghanistan
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- Updated Defence Team COVID-19 Resources
- Working through a Spring Resurgence: Arrangements and Leave
- COVID-19 update further to implementation of interprovincial border checkpoints
- CDS/DM Directive for CAF/DND Activities in a COVID-19 Environment (Spring 2021 Posture)
- Resuming work
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
Upcoming DTMN Coffee Chats:
- Thursday, May 27 / 1:30-3pm EST - Discover Virtual Instructor – Led Training (VILT)
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: