Defence Team News - May 11, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
- Updated Defence Team COVID-19 Resources
- Eliminating Racial Discrimination: Let’s Keep the Conversation Going
- Minister’s Advisory Panel on Systemic Racism, Discrimination with a focus on anti-Indigenous and anti-Black racism, LGBTQ2 Prejudice, Gender Bias and White Supremacy
- Support for Victims and Survivors of service offences within Canada’s military justice system
Messages for the Defence Team
- Frequently Asked Questions: Chief, Professional Conduct and Culture
- Defence Team Message - News from Defence Team’s Anti-Racism Secretariat
- Champion’s Message for Asian Heritage Month
- President of the Treasury Board urges all eligible federal public servants to get vaccinated against COVID-19
- May 7: Twitter Update from the Deputy Minister Jody Thomas
- Changes have been made to the DAOD Collection.
- WiDS May Event - Commanding in COVID: Keeping Cyber Security Operations in Full Forces
- The end of this year’s National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign (NDWCC)
- Looking to Expand Your Career Horizons? Aim High as an RCAF Flight Attendant!
- Information about COVID-19 vaccines for CAF members
The Maple Leaf
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- Working through a Spring Resurgence: Arrangements and Leave
- COVID-19 Spring Posture Directive - What’s new for the Defence Team
- CDS/DM Directive for CAF/DND Activities in a COVID-19 Environment (Spring 2021 Posture)
- Resuming work
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Weekly Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the weekly DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening every Thursday from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out!
Join Madeline Marsh from the Corporate Internal Communications team for a walk-through of new and updated Business Resumption Planning resources available to supervisors and chains of command.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: