Online Fraud Reporting Tool – How to start
Step 1: How to start
Reporting abuse or misuse for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
Here are a few things to keep in mind before beginning the online reporting process:
- No feedback will be provided as a result of you submitting information through this process.
- We will not release your identity unless you provide your consent. Sending us your contact information is optional. All leads, whether collected through this tool, or by another method, are privileged and subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act.
- Service Canada does not pay for information received from individuals providing leads on suspected fraud.
- We take all informant leads seriously and apply the same procedures to all information received. However, we encourage you to provide as much detail as possible to assist us in understanding the nature of the allegations.
- Once you have submitted the information through this online process you cannot revoke it.
- All information is reviewed to determine the validity of the allegations and whether further action is necessary. It may not always be appropriate or possible to act on the information immediately, but we will review it and take necessary action.
- Read through the privacy and security statements
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: