Just for You - Health Professionals
Health Canada has many online resources for health professionals, scientists, policy makers and academics.
For a list of resources about your health and the surrounding environment, food safety and consumer product safety, consult the Consumer Information page.
For educational resources see also our Educators page.
Adverse Reaction Reporting
- Consumer Product Safety
- Adverse Reaction and Medical Device Problem Reporting
- Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter
- Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Program (CADRMP) Online Query and Data Extracts
- Pesticides and Pest Management
- Physical Activity
- Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide - A Resource for Educators and Communicators
- Eat Well and Be Active Educational Toolkit
- Healthy Living
- Diseases & Conditions
- First Nations & Inuit Health -- Health Promotion
- First Nations & Inuit Health -- Diseases & Health Conditions
- Tobacco -- Health Professionals
Nurses and Physicians
- Health Care System
- Health Human Resource Strategy
- Nursing Strategy
- Nursing Policy
- First Nations and Inuit Health
- Office of Nursing Services
- Health Policy Branch -- Office of Nursing Policy
- National Clearinghouse on Family Violence
- Collaborative Care
- Supporting Self-care: A Shared Initiative 1999-2002
Sexual Health Promotion
Our goal is to make this page as useful as possible and your comments can help. Inquiries for general information or problems with Web site. Thank you!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: