Authorize a representative: How to give authorization

From: Canada Revenue Agency

New process for confirming a representative

We’ve introduced a new way to authorize a representative, which will help you protect your tax information using My Account or My Business Account. To learn more about the new process, go to Confirm a representative using My Account or My Business Account.

4. How to give authorization

You are authorizing a representative for a:

  • personal tax account
  • business tax account
  • non-resident tax account
  • trust tax account
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: