Making a change to your organization

There are different processes depending on the type of change. Registered charities should consult the pages below before making changes to their organization.

All of the changes below can be done using Canada Revenue Agency’s digital services or by sending a request by mail or fax.

Select the request you want to make for more details:

Making changes on paper

Send your changes by:

Charities Directorate
Canada Revenue Agency
Ottawa ON  K1A 0L5

833-339-0997 (toll-free number)

Send your documents to only one number and avoid duplication.

View program account details

If you’re registered with My Business Account (MyBA) for your charity, you can view what information we currently have on file about your charity RR account to see if it needs to be updated.

  1. Log in to your MyBA account.
  2. Scroll down to find the menu for your charity’s RR account.
  3. Select “View program account details”.
Image description

A screenshot of the Registered charity menu quadrant on My Business Account that lists all the tasks that you can do for the RR program account. The tasks are the following:

  • View program account details
  • Apply to be a registered charity or RCAAA
  • View application status
  • File a return
  • Adjust a return
  • View expected and filed returns
  • Update registered charity or RCAAA information
  • View mail
  • Manage address
  • Manage language preference
  • View program account name

Related links

Page details

Date modified: