Find the information you are looking for.
Most asked-about topics
- Canadian representatives abroad – Find Canada's embassies, consulates, and high commissions around the world
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – Contact CRA about taxes, including international tax and non-resident enquiries
- Census of Canada – Find statistics about Canada and its people
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) – Contact CIC about visiting Canada, working in Canada, immigrating to Canada, or Canadian citizenship
- Foreign credentials recognition – Learn how to have your foreign credentials evaluated
- Publications – Read, order, or learn about Government of Canada publications
- Old Age Security (OAS) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) – Contact Service Canada about Government of Canada pension programs
- Working in Canada – Conduct a job search and explore careers in Canada
If you are looking for information on a different topic, you may be able to find what you are looking for by following one of the links below.
If you know which department, office or employee you want to contact, you can find department specific contact information below.
If you can't find the information you are looking for using the resources listed above, contact the Government of Canada using any of the following:
Information on Programs and Services
Telephone: 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232)
Users in Canada can call toll-free from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., local time. Information officers offer services in English and in French.
For callers outside Canada, calling 1 800 O-Canada from abroad is also possible.
You can use the feedback form to submit feedback about Canada.ca at any time.
In person service locations
The links below represent offices or services you can access in person as well as by telephone and email.
To send us an email, use Canada.ca's questions and comments form.
You can also use the feedback form to submit feedback about Canada.ca at any time.
Note: We will need to collect a limited amount of information (such as your email address) to respond to an email. This service is intended for general inquiries only.
We will store the information you provide via email in the Personal Information Bank entitled Public Communications (PSU 914). It may also be used for policy analysis, research and/or evaluation purposes and could be shared with Publications, if your request is for documentation. We collect and manage your personal information under the authority of the Privacy Act and other laws that may apply. You have the right to access your personal information. You can learn more about this on the Info Source website.
- Date modified: