Description of Figure: Expenses by Program Activity for Fiscal Year - RPP 2013-14
This page has been archived.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Description of Figure: Expenses by Programs for Fiscal Year 2013-14
This pie chart illustrates the Department of National Defence's expenses, broken down by Program.
From largest to smallest pie-piece, these are:
- 18.3% for Land Readiness;
- 16.0% for Equipment Acquisition and Disposal;
- 11.9% for Joint and Common Readiness;
- 11.2% for Maritime Readiness;
- 9.4% for Aerospace Readiness;
- 7.3% for International Peace, Stability and Security;
- 5.6% for Recruiting of Personnel and Initial Training;
- 5.0% for Internal Services;
- 3.8% for Defence Team Personnel Support;
- 2.9% for Real Property and Informatics Infrastructure Acquisition and Disposal;
- 2.1% for Situational Awareness;
- 1.8% for Canadian Identity;
- 1.5% for Defence Science and Technology;
- 1.6% for Canadian Peace, Security and Identity;
- 1.0% for Continental Peace, Stability and Security;
- 0.6% for Environment Protection and Stewardship; and
- 0.01% for Non-Security Support.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: