Workplace harassment and violence prevention program involving Defence Team public service employees
If you believe that your life/physical safety, or that of someone you know in the workplace, is at immediate risk, please contact the Military Police if you are on a base, wing, or in a DND building. If not on DND property, call 911.
Report harassment and violence: Notice of Occurrence form – Harassment and Violence in the Workplace.
6. Support services
Defence Team Public Service employees who intend to participate in the Department of National Defence and CAF Sexual Misconduct Class Action Final Settlement Agreement can obtain support, information and referrals to services for which they are eligible through the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre. You can contact them anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone at 613-996-3900 or 1-844-750-1648 (toll free) or via email.
- Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention Centre of Expertise provides guidance and advice on the implementation and application of the Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention program and related procedures within the organization.
- HR Connect (only accessible via the DWAN) provides quick and easy access to civilian HR information, services and programs.
- Employee Assistance Services (EAS) provides short-term professional counselling services to employees and their family members.
- EAP Peer Advisors (only accessible via the DWAN) provide confidential active-listening skills and resources to employees in need.
- CAF Member Assistance Program provides a 24 hour, 7 days a week bilingual telephone and face to face counselling service that is voluntary, confidential, and available to Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members and their families who have personal concerns that affect their well-being and/or work performance.
- Employee Assistance Program Office and Mental Health and Well-being Office support the health and well-being of employees and provide access to tools, resources and services to assist organizations in building a safe, supportive and respectful work environment.
- LifeSpeak offers free confidential access to hundreds of short videos by experts on everyday issues.
- The Office of Disability Management (only accessible via the DWAN) was created to be an impartial, collaborative and inclusive group that supports employees and supervisors/managers dealing with disability-related matter due to illness, impairment and injury.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: